Mission of Function:
1. Job description:
- Finding clients who are CEO, CFO, and purchasing managers.
- Contacting, introducing, consulting online bidding service.
- Focusing on client development, introducing promotions for clients to increase business sales according to assigned targets.
- Caring and guiding clients in the process of using services, maintaining and developing relationships between existing and potential clients.
- Advising clients on bidding strategies so that clients can maximize investment costs.
- Actively participate and contribute effectively to the Business Development activities of the Company.
2. Service focus: Online bidding
3. Promotion roadmap:
• Growing up: an upward path is usually for those who love client care, want to stick and grow in this segment:
Representative Business Development ➡️ Industrial Client Development ➡️ Industry Client Manager.
• Development of sideways: a sideways route is usually for those who want more stability. This pathway is primarily described with options in addition to the work of a Industrial Client, however, requires a minimum of 2 years of industrial client care experience. After 2 years of experience in this field, you can try in the following positions:
Industrial Client Service Development; Industrial Client Portfolio Manager, …
• Graduated from colleges, universities of all professions, with priority given to majors in Economics, Business Administration, E-Commerce …
• Autonomy means of working.
• Income: including Salary as % of sales + Bonuses for KPIs.
• Opportunity to develop, promote, become an industry manager, receive % project profits.
• Be trained in all necessary skills (soft skills: communication, teamwork, administration, knowledge of services …)
• Be working in a professional and dynamic environment.
6. Profile: how to submit CV
• Option 1: Please send CV to email: email@example.com, subject: [Job position number] [Full name]
• Method 2: Click on the “Contact” icon next to the job description sheet.
With all of the above shares, NextPro hopes that you will be able to grasp basic information related to the position of a Business Development Representative
Working location: HCM
Department: Business Development Department